Axor® provides a warranty of 1 year on all helmets distributed through its authorized network against manufacturing defects.
You may approach the reseller or dealer for assistance or email the company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
A warranty claim of the product would be possible only with the help of a tax invoice issued by an authorized reseller/dealer.
Products purchased under promotions will not be covered under warranty.
Claims without valid invoices will not be entertained.
Liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the product. Warranty claims can be processed only by our dealer or reseller or the company directly. The company retains the right to reject any claim at its sole discretion.
Please Note: Axor does not offer any discounts on any retail/office purchase. Also, Any Products purchased with discounted bills are not liable for warranty claims/ complaints.
Warranty Guidelines for various products are as follows:
What does the warranty cover?
If any defect covered by the limited warranty is detected within 1 year from the date of purchase, Axor shall repair or replace the defective product through its distribution network, after the defect has been verified.
Axor® shall supply all the material and labor deemed reasonably necessary to remedy the reported defect unless the damage falls within the scope of the items listed in the section below titled "EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY”
Limitations of warranty:
Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only. Axor® Helmets cannot be held responsible for problems occurring due to the following reasons:
- An accident or a fall
- Any customization or technical modification made by the user (paints, glue, adhesives, screws, etc)
- Application of/contact with harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source.
- Lack of maintenance and care.
- Usage under abnormal conditions (eg. underwater)
- Paint fades and color degradation due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light. Especially, high–viz colors are prone to faster UV degradation because of their nature.
- Damage to paint due to usage.
- Aging/damage/cracks of inner fabrics/liner due to usage.
- Damage to inner fabrics due to contact with water.
- Helmet beading coming off due to usage.
- Scratching and marks on the visor & external parts.
- Damage to the UV coating on the visor due to usage.
- Color chipping on the eps.
- Helmet Accessories are not covered under warranty.
Also, subjective concerns related to the use of helmets such as comfort, size, wind noise, whistling noise, padding noise, aerodynamics, fit, etc will not be considered defects under warranty.
Axor® makes all efforts to supply its re-sellers with only quality finished products. However, due to market conditions, products at reseller outlets may sometimes suffer minor cosmetic damage. This kind of damage is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered under warranty. Customers are therefore advised to check the products thoroughly at the time of purchase at the sales point. Axor® cannot be held responsible for cosmetic damages found after the purchase.