Axor helmets present the latest and evolved range of Riding Jackets designed for men and women. Armored up with Safe-Tech C.E level 2 protectors at elbows, shoulders, and back. Strategically placed vents allow air to flow directly to the body helping the rider stay cool during high temperatures. The Axor jackets are ready for any adventure right out of the box, are you?
• MaxTec 600-D
• High tenacity Mesh Fabric & Stretchable Panels
• 2 Waterproof pockets
• Double stitch for durability
• Safe tech Removable Protectors “CE Level-2 Approved” on the Shoulder, Elbow & Back
• High tenacity mesh fabric at the maximum area for perfect ventilation
HIGH VISIBILITY & OTHER FEATURES
3M Scotchlite Traditional Polarization Reflectors (TPR) Reflector at 8 technically located reflective points for low light visibility
• Neoprene Collar & Cuff
• Jacket to trouser zipper integration system
• Girth adjusters at sleeve & waist for a snug fit
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is your Jacket waterproof?
The Jacket is not waterproof. The jacket has mesh panels which are optimized for use in warm and dry climates. For riding in the rain, we recommend our VALOUR, which is purpose-built for motorcycling and is rated for water resistance up to 10,000mm of rainfall.
• Are your Jackets unisex?
All our jackets are primarily sized and shaped to be worn by men. Having said that, over the years our jackets have also been worn by many women, and we have received positive feedback from them. If you’re considering purchasing this product as/for a woman, we will highly recommend referring to the size chart and comparing it with actual body measurements before purchase.